Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best buttermilk fried chicken recipe. To cook best buttermilk fried chicken you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- Provide of Buttermilk Fried Chicken.
- You need 15 strips of chicken.
- Get 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of AP flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare of Desired amount of pepper.
- Provide of Desired amount of white pepper (for a kick).
- Take 1 cup of oil.
Steps to make Best Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- In a large frying pan, pour in the oil and turn heat on high..
- Measure out the flour and buttermilk, and put in separate bowls. (See step 3 on how to make your own buttermilk from scratch.).
- You can easily make buttermilk with whole milk and either lemon juice or white vinegar. For every 1/2 cup of milk you use, add 1/2 tsp of lemon juice or white vinegar; whisk together. (For this recipe I wanted the lemon flavor to stand out a little more so I did 1/2 tsp per 1/4 cup of milk.).
- Combine the buttermilk with the eggs; mix well with a fork or whisk..
- Add all the spices into the bowl of flour and mix..
- Coat the chicken strips in the flour mixture and dunk into the egg mixture. Then, coat them again in flour..
- By now your oil is hot enough to put the chicken in. Reduce heat to medium-low. Place the strips in the oil and cook on each side for 2 minutes. Then, take out and let the chicken rest for 2 minutes..
- After resting the chicken, put back into the frying pan and cook for 30 seconds on each side. Place on a plate or cooking rack..
- Serve with your favorite side dish and sauce! Sauce ideas: ketchup, BBQ sauce, glaze with honey, or just eat plain!.
- If you really want to satisfy your taste buds, check out my recipe for buttermilk biscuits (on the recipe for Chicken Pot "No Pie" with buttermilk biscuits.) and make a honey-glazed-fried-chicken-biscuit sandwich!.
- Sooo good! Check out my recipe for macaroni potato salad that pairs excellently with this dish!.
Add the chicken pieces, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. An intensely flavored buttermilk brine tenderizes the chicken while keeping it moist. Adding wet ingredients to the dry flour coating ensures an extra-craggy crust with lots of nooks and crannies. Starting in hot fat and finishing in the oven gives you fried chicken with a crisp crust and evenly cooked meat. Cover and marinate for at least an hour and up to a day.
If you find this Best Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.