Strawberry Blueberry Crumb bars.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, strawberry blueberry crumb bars. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Blueberry Crumb bars is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Strawberry Blueberry Crumb bars is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have strawberry blueberry crumb bars using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Blueberry Crumb bars:
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut oil, soft but not melted.
- Get 3 cups of AP flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of lemon – zest & juice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 3 cups of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberries.
- Make ready 4 Tbs of corn starch.
Instructions to make Strawberry Blueberry Crumb bars:
- Preheat oven 375°F. Grease 9×13 baking pan..
- In large bowl mix dry ingredients and lemon zest. Cut in coconut oil and egg with fork or pastry blender..
- Press 2/3 of mixture into bottom of pan, set aside remaining mixture..
- Combine fruit, sugar, lemon juice and corn starch and pour over bottom crust. Crumble remaining crust mixture over top..
- Bake 45 minutes or until golden and filling is set. Cool completely before cutting..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food strawberry blueberry crumb bars recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!