Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Old fashioned meatloaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Old fashioned meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Old fashioned meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to old fashioned meatloaf recipe. To make old fashioned meatloaf you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Old fashioned meatloaf:
- You need 2 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- Use 1 of sleeve crushed butter crackers, I used Ritz.
- Provide of I egg, beaten.
- Get 1 of heaping tbsp minced onion.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of season salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each onion and garlic powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Use of Tangy ketchup mix:.
- Provide 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Use 1 of heaping tbsp brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of heaping tbsp soy sauce.
- Take to taste of Pepper, onion and garlic powders.
Instructions to make Old fashioned meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl combine the meat with the next 8 ingredients. I use my clean hands to stir my meat mixture. I fold it over and over itself until it just fully combines. Don’t over mix it..
- In a glass baking dish shape your meat into an evenly shaped rectangle so it cooks evenly. My loaf usually rounds out a bit during baking. Slide it into the oven and bake uncovered 45 minutes..
- In the meantime, make your ketchup mixture. Combine all the ingredients and whisk. After 45 minutes, take the loaf out of the oven and spoon a heavy layer on top of the meatloaf to the edges. Bake 15-20 minutes longer, uncovered..
- Pull your meatloaf out of the oven and move it to a platter. Let it sit for about 5 minutes before slicing. I like extra sauce spooned over my slice..
Cold meatloaf makes a delicious sandwich filling on sourdough bread. Serve with melted cheese, mixed salad leaves and a chunky beetroot relish. Pro-Tip: For a moist and tender meatloaf, ask your butcher to mince the lamb from the shoulder. Get in the kitchen, pop on an apron, and prepare this easy-to-make meatloaf, which features Creole and Greek seasonings, garlic, and savory Worcestershire sauce. In this recipe, all the typical ingredients are included: ground beef is blended with a mixture of Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs, eggs, chopped onions and celery, and spices.
If you find this Old fashioned meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.