Blueberry Yoghurt Pancakes.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, blueberry yoghurt pancakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Blueberry Yoghurt Pancakes is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Blueberry Yoghurt Pancakes is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have blueberry yoghurt pancakes using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Yoghurt Pancakes:
- Make ready of [Dry Ingredients]:.
- Prepare 125 g of Flour (about 1 cup/250 ml).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get of [Wet Ingredients]:.
- Get 250 ml of Plain yogurt.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Take 60 ml of Milk.
- Make ready 30 g of Melted butter (2 Tbsp).
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare of Blueberries fresh or frozen (as much as you like).
Steps to make Blueberry Yoghurt Pancakes:
- Combine "dry" ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, salt) and blueberries in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the "wet" ingredients (yogurt, egg, milk, butter, honey)..
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix well until batter thick and relatively clump free..
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes..
- Heat a bit of vegetable oil or butter frying pan. Pour in pancake a ladle-full or so of batter and cook on both sides until golden brown..
- You can always add more batter for bigger pancakes ;).
- Cook each side until golden brown. Pancakes should be ready to flip when batter starts bubbling in the center. If you're not sure, just lift up one edge with you spatula to make sure of the color..
- If all is well, flip! Cook until the bottom side is brown, too, but make sure to keep checking so you don't burn!.
- Stack and serve with your favorite topping such as maple syrup, butter, apple sauce, etc. Be careful not to eat too much ;).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food blueberry yoghurt pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!