Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Onion Milk Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion Milk Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Milk Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion milk soup recipe. You can cook onion milk soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Onion Milk Soup:
- You need of medium onion (1 heaping cup), thinly sliced.
- Prepare of oil.
- Use of waterwater to cook.
- Provide of broth.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of milk.
- Provide of freshly cracked pepper.
Instructions to make Onion Milk Soup:
- Heat oil and put your onion in a frying pan on medium low heat. Mix them until all the onion coated with oil. Then add a little bit of water (1Tbsp-ish)..
- Wait until all the water gone 1-2mins. Don't stir!.
- When the water is gone, add a little bit water and stir. Then wait until the water gone again..
- Repeat ③ until all of the cooking water gone..
- Add broth, salt (adjust salt depending on what kind of broth you use).
- And milk. Warm it and sprinkle pepper..
- Serve warm..
If you find this Onion Milk Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.