Blueberry Cookie Bars.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, blueberry cookie bars. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Cookie Bars is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Blueberry Cookie Bars is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook blueberry cookie bars using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Cookie Bars:
- Get of Blueberry Sauce.
- Make ready 2 cup of blueberries.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar or more depending on your berries.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Take of Cookie Batter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of butter softened.
- Take 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 medium of fine lemon zest.
- Make ready of Icing.
- Get 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 of zest of 1 lemon.
- Get 1 of fresh lemon juice.
Steps to make Blueberry Cookie Bars:
- pre heat oven to 350.
- grease a large 11×15 pan or deep cookie sheet.
- Prepare Blueberry Sauce:.
- combine sugar & corn starch in small sauce pan. Take 1/2 c of blueberries and smash with a fork. Add to the sauce pan with 1/2c water. Stir, bring to a boil and cook until translucent and thickened. Remove from heat and add the rest of berries. Allow to cool to room temperature..
- Prepare Cookie Batter.
- In large bowl, cream together oil, butter, and sugar. Add eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, & vanilla and mix well..
- Add flour, baking soda & salt mixture. Stir just until incorporate.
- Spread 2/3 of batter on bottom of prepaired pan. Pour blueberry sauce over top, and then drop remaining batter in spoonfuls over fruit..
- Bake for 30-40 mins, until golden and springy to the touch. Let cool completly..
- Prepare icing..
- To make icing mix together icing sugar and lemon zest, mix well. Add lemon juice until you have a smooth, slightly runny icing. Drizzle over cookie bars and cut..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food blueberry cookie bars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!