Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf recipe. To make meatloaf you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatloaf:
- Provide 2 lb of Ground beef.
- Use 1 cup of Dry quick oats.
- Use 8 oz of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow onion.
- Use 1 of Green bell pepper.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of Hickory smoked barbecue sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Majoram.
- Get 1 of Ketchup to taste.
Steps to make Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Dice onion and bell pepper..
- Mix all ingredients, except ketchup, by hand in large mixing bowl until well blended..
- Place meat mixture into a shallow baking dish and cover with aluminum foil..
- Place dish into oven for 60 to 90 minutes..
- Remove dish from oven when meat is cooked but tender. Use toothpick to test center; when nothing sticks then is done..
- Remove foil and cover top of meatloaf with ketchup as preferred..
- Place meatloaf in oven uncovered for 10 minutes to crust ketchup..
- Remove meatloaf and cool for 5 minutes. Slice and serve..
From pork to venison, take a look at our best-rated meatloaf recipes. He is noted for his powerful, wide-ranging voice and theatrical live shows. The best meatloaf recipe you'll ever try, with a sticky, caramelized topping. My secret trick keeps it moist and tender without falling apart! I don't understand how anyone couldn't love meatloaf.
If you find this Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.