Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bacon BBQ Meatloaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon BBQ Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon BBQ Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon bbq meatloaf recipe. To make bacon bbq meatloaf you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacon BBQ Meatloaf:
- Prepare 2 lbs of beef.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of About 30 Ritz Crackers.
- Use 1 Tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1/2 of White onion diced.
- Take to taste of Ketchup.
- Get 4 TBSP of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of BBQ Sauce.
Instructions to make Bacon BBQ Meatloaf:
- Mix Beef, Eggs, Crackers, Cumin, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Onions, and 2 TBSP of Brown Sugar together and place in glass or ceramic baking dish..
- Use a butter knife to make a gap around all 4 edges of loaf. Creating an area for grease to form..
- Layer top of loaf with uncooked bacon. (I used 1/2 pack of smoked applewood bacon).
- Lightly cover loaf with Ketchup and 1 Tspn of brown sugar sprinkled over bacon..
- Bake in oven 350° for 1 hour and 30 minutes..
- Mix 1/2 Cup of your favorite BBQ sauce with 2 TBSP of Brown Sugar..
- Remove and drain grease..
- Cover loaf with BBQ sauce mixture. Place back in oven for an additional 30m or until cooked throughout..
- Remove, cool, and serve..
Lay the bacon down on the baking tray with the slices overlapping. Top with the log of meat then wrap the bacon around to enclose the meat. Flip over and place seam-side down on the tray. Spread barbecue sauce over the loaf and arrange the bacon strips over the top. If unsure, check the loaf with an instant-read food thermometer inserted into the center of the loaf.
If you find this Bacon BBQ Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.