Beef kebab Pita pockets. Slice the top off the pita pockets. Fill the pockets with the beef, couscous and yogurt cucumber mixture. Place on serving dishes and serve.
Beef Round Tip Steaks are stir-fried with onions and served with a yogurt sauce and vegetables in a pita. Return beef and onion to skillet; heat through. Serve in pita pockets with tomatoes, cucumbers and dressing.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beef kebab pita pockets. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef kebab Pita pockets is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Beef kebab Pita pockets is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Slice the top off the pita pockets. Fill the pockets with the beef, couscous and yogurt cucumber mixture. Place on serving dishes and serve.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef kebab pita pockets using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef kebab Pita pockets:
- Take of Puffed pita bread.
- Get of Beef kebab.
- Take of Lettuce or cabbage.
- Prepare of Cucumber(sliced).
- Make ready of Onions (sliced).
- Take of Sliced tomato (optional).
- Make ready of Mayonnaise sauce(mayonnaise,sweet chilli sauce,mustard, salad cream,ketchup, garlic).
Roll up as tightly as you can without mushing up your sandwich, and wrap a piece of aluminum foil around bottom to catch any drips. Enjoy one of the best sandwiches. · Tuna pita pockets can be a quick and delicious lunch. Good quality tuna is mixed with lemon Shrimp Taco Pita Pocket. Pack up one of these pita pockets for lunch to add some excitement to your A Mexican-Spanish inspired cheeseburger of beef and fresh chorizo, melted Manchego, and a.
Instructions to make Beef kebab Pita pockets:
- (Find recipe for pita bread and kebab on my platform Or page) after making your pita bread and kebab(grilled chicken/meat, minced, cheese or veges only) split each pita bread into two and assemble the sandwich..
- Place the lettuce or cabbage, sliced cucumber, onions. Place the kebab/ grilled chicken, minced meat etc. Top with mayonnaise sauce. enjoy😘.
- For the mayonnaise sauce, mix mayonnaise, sweet chilli sauce, salad cream, ketchup & mustard..
These cheese-stuffed pita pockets take the delicious homemade pita to a whole new level. This cheese stuffed pita bread uses the basic pita pocket bread. If you ever go to eat Middle Eastern food they will usually serve Hummus or Tahini with pita bread, Falafel or kebabs for pita pockets. Finish with Yoghurt Sauce and more fresh mint and coriander if Roasted Pumpkin with Yogurt Sauce and Pine Nuts. Doner Kebab Meat – beef or lamb.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food beef kebab pita pockets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!