Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's smoked bbq'd beef ribs recipe. You can have mike's smoked bbq'd beef ribs using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs:
- Use 3 Pounds of Beef Back Ribs [room temp].
- Get 1/2 Pound of Mesquite Wood.
- Provide 1/2 Pound of Hickory Wood.
- Use as needed of Water.
- You need of ● For The Dry Rub.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 4 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need of ● For The Additions.
- Get of French Honey Butter [see recipe under my profile].
- You need of BBQ Sauce [your favorite brand].
- You need Loaves of Fresh French Bread.
- Take of Wedge Salad With Homemade Ranch Dressing.
Instructions to make Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs:
- Rinse ribs and cut off anything unsightly. Create your dry rub and sprinkle liberally over your moistened ribs..
- Stack smoker base with 1/2 Mesquite and 1/2 Hickory wood. [you can easily purchase these wood chunks at Home Depot or Lowes] Add water to your reservoir and maintain a steady level of it throughout your smoking process..
- Photo: Water reservoir beneath smoker grids..
- Place meat in smoker. No need to flip these ribs at any point but, seal tightly and regulate temperature at 250°..
- Fully vent your smoker and let her smoke at 250° for 2 to 2.5 hours. Or, until meat visibly pulls away from your bones..
- When meat begins pulling from its' bones – you'll know they're just about ready. Serve naked or, with your favorite BBQ Sauce. Just don't add sauce while meat is on your smoker grill grids. A smoker is much different from a grill and, much more temperamental to clean. Add sauce only AFTER meat is pulled from your clean smoker grids..
- 2.5 hours in and your juicy, crispy seasoned ribs are ready to be pulled from your smoker. Notice how the meat has pulled from the bone at the bottoms..
- If desired, plate and coat your ribs with your favorite BBQ Sauce outside of your smoker. Or, just go naked with your dry rub. Here, in the Q, we do adore our Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce! Anyway, feel free to serve with warmed, crispy French Bread, baked beans, a very chilly, fresh wedge salad and, my crazy delicious French Honey Butter Spread recipe listed on this site. Enjoy your incredibly easy & simplistic taste of US South in your sweet little mouth! 😆.
- French Honey Butter. See my easy recipe under my profile..
- With sides – these make for great work lunches or picnics with bbq baked beans- garlic mashed potatoes and green beans with dried onions..
If you find this Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.