Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's smoked bbq'd beef ribs recipe. You can cook mike's smoked bbq'd beef ribs using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs:
- Provide of Beef Back Ribs [room temp].
- Use of Mesquite Wood.
- Use of Hickory Wood.
- Get of Water.
- Provide of ● For The Dry Rub.
- Use of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Granulated Onion.
- You need of Granulated Garlic.
- Use of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of ● For The Additions.
- Take of French Honey Butter [see recipe under my profile].
- Get of BBQ Sauce [your favorite brand].
- Get of Fresh French Bread.
- Use of Wedge Salad With Homemade Ranch Dressing.
Steps to make Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs:
- Rinse ribs and cut off anything unsightly. Create your dry rub and sprinkle liberally over your moistened ribs..
- Stack smoker base with 1/2 Mesquite and 1/2 Hickory wood. [you can easily purchase these wood chunks at Home Depot or Lowes] Add water to your reservoir and maintain a steady level of it throughout your smoking process..
- Photo: Water reservoir beneath smoker grids..
- Place meat in smoker. No need to flip these ribs at any point but, seal tightly and regulate temperature at 250°..
- Fully vent your smoker and let her smoke at 250° for 2 to 2.5 hours. Or, until meat visibly pulls away from your bones..
- When meat begins pulling from its' bones – you'll know they're just about ready. Serve naked or, with your favorite BBQ Sauce. Just don't add sauce while meat is on your smoker grill grids. A smoker is much different from a grill and, much more temperamental to clean. Add sauce only AFTER meat is pulled from your clean smoker grids..
- 2.5 hours in and your juicy, crispy seasoned ribs are ready to be pulled from your smoker. Notice how the meat has pulled from the bone at the bottoms..
- If desired, plate and coat your ribs with your favorite BBQ Sauce outside of your smoker. Or, just go naked with your dry rub. Here, in the Q, we do adore our Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce! Anyway, feel free to serve with warmed, crispy French Bread, baked beans, a very chilly, fresh wedge salad and, my crazy delicious French Honey Butter Spread recipe listed on this site. Enjoy your incredibly easy & simplistic taste of US South in your sweet little mouth! 😆.
- French Honey Butter. See my easy recipe under my profile..
- With sides – these make for great work lunches or picnics with bbq baked beans- garlic mashed potatoes and green beans with dried onions..
If you find this Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.