Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Hot cocoa spoons recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot cocoa spoons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot cocoa spoons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot cocoa spoons recipe. You can cook hot cocoa spoons using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot cocoa spoons:
- Provide 1 kg of mixed couverture.
- Prepare 1 of mini marshmallows.
- Take 1 of xmas sugar decoration.
- Take 1 of colored chocolate drops.
- You need 1 of coconut graters.
Steps to make Hot cocoa spoons:
- Around your stove, prepare your everything you need: 1 bain-marie, about 90 nice looking plastic spoons, chocolate, decoration stuff, sheets of baking paper, sth to stabilize the spoons.
- Heat up your bain-marie and add the lightest chocolate. Let melt..
- One after another, dip the spoons into the melted chocolate, make sure not to waste it by leaving too much choco on the downside of the spoon. Place on baking paper..
- Start decorating your spoons..(The lighter the chocolate is, the longer it needs to cool down and harden, so you don't need to decorate the spoons right after dipping into chocolate..).
- Let them cool down and harden completely before you wrap them.
- Great idea for xmas presents :).
Now go warm up those fingers with a warm cup of homemade hot cocoa using your DIY Hot Chocolate Spoons. And please, don't forget the mini marshmallows. You'll need extra because the ones you put. Chocolate is a household staple in our home, particularly during the holiday season. As a special treat for my family, I decided to create hot cocoa spoons as a special treat.
If you find this Hot cocoa spoons recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.