Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Meatloaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf recipe. To make meatloaf you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatloaf:
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic, grated.
- Get 4-5 slices of bread or 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 3/4 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dried Parsley or about 1/4 cup of Fresh Parsley.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
- Get of For the Glaze:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Paprika.
Steps to make Meatloaf:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F..
- In a skillet preheated over medium-high heat, add the onion, season it with some salt and cook for about 6 to 8 minutes or until translucent and starts to develop some color. Add garlic and cook it for another minute. Cool to room temperature..
- In a separate bowl, place the slices of bread and pour the buttermilk over them. Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes or until the bread soaks up all the buttermilk..
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, the buttermilk soaked bread, cooked onion and garlic, parsley, worchesteshire sauce, eggs, salt and pepper. Mix until everything is incorporated but don’t over mix the meat to avoid the tough meatloaf..
- Add the meat mixture to a 9×5-inch loafpan..
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients for the glaze and stir to combine. Pour the sauce on top of the meatloaf and spread it into an even layer..
- Bake the meatloaf for about 1 hour, drain and let it rest for about 10 minutes before serving. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C)..
From pork to venison, take a look at our best-rated meatloaf recipes. He is noted for his powerful, wide-ranging voice and theatrical live shows. The best meatloaf recipe you'll ever try, with a sticky, caramelized topping. My secret trick keeps it moist and tender without falling apart! I don't understand how anyone couldn't love meatloaf.
If you find this Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.