Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken fajita soup without tortillas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken fajita soup without tortillas using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas:
- Take 1 cup of heat roasted red bell pepper.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of cannellini beans.
- Get 1 pound of your favorite grilled chicken Fajita meat.
- Prepare 3 of medium carrots.
- Get 1 of corn on the cob.
- Make ready 8 ounces of white mushrooms.
- Make ready 1-1/2 pints of chicken broth.
- Make ready 2 cups of large onion I used strawberry onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 15 ounce of can of sweet peas.
- Prepare To taste of cayenne pepper per individual desire optional.
Steps to make Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas:
- Peel and wash your vegetables. Dice the onion, slice the celery, remove corn off cob, slice your carrots..
- Heat a pan with the peanut oil. Slice the mushrooms. Add the onions, celery, and carrots. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Stirfry the onion mixture 15 minutes..
- Open the beans and drain but keep the liquids. Add beans to the onion mixture. Stirfry 10 minutes..
- Add the seasonings, bean liquids, chicken broth, bring to a simmer. Add all the rest of the ingredients. Simmer 12 minutes. Cover and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Serve, add cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken fajita soup without tortillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!