Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Applewood Smoked Pork Baby Back Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Applewood Smoked Pork Baby Back Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to applewood smoked pork baby back ribs recipe. To make applewood smoked pork baby back ribs you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Applewood Smoked Pork Baby Back Ribs:
- Get 2 of full racks of pork baby back ribs, membrane on bone side removed ( slide a thin sharp knife under the shiny thin skin to lift and grab with a paper towel and pull off and discard ).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get 4 tbsp of My spice Rub, recipe below.
- Take 4 tbsp of My Simple Basic Barbecue Sauce, plus extra for serving and dipping, recipe below.
- Prepare 1 cup of or more apple cider or apple juice.
Instructions to make Applewood Smoked Pork Baby Back Ribs:
- Brush ribs lightly all over with mayonnaise, rub with spice rub and cover tight and refrigerate 10 to 12 hours. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Set up smoker to 225, fill drip pan halfway full with apple cider or juice. Use Applewood for smoking.
- Bring ribs to room temperature, add meat side up in single layers on racks in smoker over the drip pan halfway filled with apple cider or juice. Smoke 4 hours adding more applewood as needed..
- Remove ribs from smoker, brush with barbecue sauce, cover each sauced rib rack tightly with heavy duty foil.Return to smoker for 1 more hour. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363620-simple-basic-barbecue-sauce.
- Remove ribs from smoker and let rest at room temperature in foil for 30 minutes..
- Serve with additional barbecue sauce..
If you find this Applewood Smoked Pork Baby Back Ribs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.