Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot quick and easy greek chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot quick and easy greek chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken:
- Take of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Black pepper (sprinkle).
- Take of onion, sliced.
- Get of green pepper, sliced.
- Get of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take of Greek dressing.
- Prepare of small can chopped black olives (4.25 ounce).
- Take of Feta cheese.
Instructions to make Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place chicken thighs in a large pan that has been heated with vegetable oil, sprinkle black pepper over both sides of thighs, and sauté until slightly browned, just a few minutes……..
- Now place browned chicken thighs into crock pot…….
- Arrange sliced onions and green pepper over chicken……Add your minced garlic on top……..
- Pour your bottle of Greek dressing all over chicken thighs……..
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours……..
- After chicken thighs have cooked for 8 hours, stir in your can of chopped black olives, stir slightly…..
- Remove thighs from crockpot when done, garnish with feta cheese, serve with parsley rice and enjoy 😉!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crockpot quick and easy greek chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!