Leftover Pita Bread Pizza. Like, too much pita bread, even for the pounds of shawarma I make when I make shawarma. In the morning, there's leftover pita. I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn't have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this idea!
Greek Pita Pizza is seasoned pita bread topped with all of your favorite Greek flavors. Leftover Pita Bread Pizza Recipe by Karan Tripathi (Food Fanatic). Great recipe for Leftover Pita Bread Pizza.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, leftover pita bread pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leftover Pita Bread Pizza is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Leftover Pita Bread Pizza is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Like, too much pita bread, even for the pounds of shawarma I make when I make shawarma. In the morning, there's leftover pita. I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn't have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this idea!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have leftover pita bread pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Pita Bread Pizza:
- Get of leftover pita bread.
- Get of pizza sauce.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- Take of chopped mushrooms.
- Make ready of chopped capsicum.
- Make ready of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- Take of dried herbs.
- Prepare of olive oil.
A perfect thin crust pizza with crisp base, lovely toppings mushrooms, onions, capsicum, red chillies. Left with leftovers after a delicious meal? Here are some great ways to reuse ingredients to make an entirely different dish. In my household, I constantly have food left over after a meal.
Steps to make Leftover Pita Bread Pizza:
- Take a pita bread and lightly toast in a pan till slightly brown on both sides..
- Apply 1/2 tsp olive oil on one side of the pita bread. This will help to prevent pita from getting soggy because of the sauce and cheese..
- After applying oil, put pizza sauce, vegetables and cheese over it..
- Place it in a pan with lid and cook on low flame for 5-8 mins, until cheese melts..
- Take off the heat, add dried herbs, cut into slices and serve hot..
- Note: if you do not want to cook it in a pan, cook it in oven at 200° C for 10 mins, until cheese melts..
- Serve hot with ketchup and mustard sauce..
I tend to cook far more than I need simply because I love cooking. This easy breakfast "pizza" is a quick way to use up leftover pita bread. In just about the time it takes to brew your coffee, you can have slices of this hot, eggy dish ready. Use leftovers for quick and easy mini pizzas. The pizza above was made with leftover pasta sauce, spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes and cheese.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food leftover pita bread pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!