Banana spinach pancakes with peanuts. These sweet Banana Spinach Pancakes are a favorite when you're looking to boost nutrition in a favorite breakfast option. Or to have a little fun at Easy Spinach Pancakes. I never thought that my older daughter would be a fan of green pancakes, but just when you think you know your kiddo, they.
Looking for a pancake recipe that's healthy and great for weight gain? See how I made these delicious banana & peanut butter pancakes. Banana spinach pancakes are easy to make and include healthy ingredients so you don't have to feel guilty about having pancakes for dinner!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, banana spinach pancakes with peanuts. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana spinach pancakes with peanuts is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Banana spinach pancakes with peanuts is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
These sweet Banana Spinach Pancakes are a favorite when you're looking to boost nutrition in a favorite breakfast option. Or to have a little fun at Easy Spinach Pancakes. I never thought that my older daughter would be a fan of green pancakes, but just when you think you know your kiddo, they.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook banana spinach pancakes with peanuts using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana spinach pancakes with peanuts:
- Take 2 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach leaves.
- Take 1 cup of almond milk or skimmed milk.
- Take 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 of large egg instead of egg vegetarian can use 1/2 cup condensed milk.
- Make ready 2 table spoon of ground roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Get 2 table spoon of Cooking oil, or butter.
- Take 2 table spoon of honey.
- Prepare of some slices of banana For garnish.
- Make ready 8/10 of blueberries (optional).
Looking to sneak some nutrients into your kiddos pancakes, or your own? If these delicious pancakes weren't green, you'd never guess they're loaded. These healthy Spinach Banana Pancakes are made with no added sugar and are naturally gluten free! Like my buttermilk pancakes for two, this banana pancake recipe will make exactly four good-sized pancakes, so you can enjoy them with someone else or make them solo and freeze the extra two for next weekend (always an excellent option).
Steps to make Banana spinach pancakes with peanuts:
- 1. Firstly wash the spinach leaves and chopped than take into blander jar bland than add peeled and chopped ripe banana than bland than add egg all ingredients to a blender except the flour..
- 2. Blend on high until very well combined, about 20-30 seconds, or until you no longer see any noticeable flecks of spinach..
- 3. Than add flour and mix well in the help of blander. Than add half part of crashed roasted peanuts.
- 4. Warm a nonstick or tawa over medium heat and coat with oil or butter. Pour small rounds of batter onto the hot surface add on the top of pancakes some peanuts for crunchiness and let cook until bubbles form on the surface than cover it to lid for 1 minuet and the surface is mostly set, about 2-3 minutes..
- Flip and cook for an additional minute or two, or until fully cooked. Continue to prepare the rest of the batter..
- 7. Than arrange in serving plate and garnish with some banana slices and blueberries (optional)than pour some honey.served hot..
One overripe banana: This recipe is. Fluffy grain-free banana pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein. Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a Top them as you please, but I've found peanut butter, berries, coconut yogurt, and a. Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes Recipe. There has been a lot of pancake eating happening in my kitchen lately, especially at really weird times in the day.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana spinach pancakes with peanuts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!