Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy crockpot chicken thighs. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy crockpot chicken thighs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs:
- Make ready of large packs boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Get of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Make ready of Adobo.
- Make ready of parsley flakes.
- Take of black pepper.
- Get of paprika.
Instructions to make Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs….
- Place thighs inside a large crockpot…….
- Place your sliced onions, minced garlic, Adobo, parsley flakes, black pepper and paprika over chicken thighs….Stir lightly……
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours……
- Serve with yellow rice and enjoy 😉!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy crockpot chicken thighs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!