Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker dr. pepper ribs recipe. To make slow cooker dr. pepper ribs you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs:
- Prepare 4 1/2 lbs of pork ribs.
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) of cans Dr. Pepper.
- Use 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Take 2 tsp. of Liquid smoke.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs:
- Place ribs in slow cooker and pour 1 can of Dr. Pepper over top.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4..
- Preheat oven to 400 and line pan with foil..
- Place ribs on wire rack on prepared pan.
- Stir together BBQ sauce, liquid smoke, garlic powder, black pepper and 1 cup Dr. Pepper..
- Brush ribs with sauce and bake for 15 minutes..
- Flip ribs and brush again and bake an additional 15 minutes..
- Serve with remaining sauce..
If you find this Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.