Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for BBQ country style ribs in the Ninja foodie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best BBQ country style ribs in the Ninja foodie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ country style ribs in the Ninja foodie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq country style ribs in the ninja foodie recipe. To make bbq country style ribs in the ninja foodie you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook BBQ country style ribs in the Ninja foodie:
- Take of Country style ribs.
- Provide 1 of and 1/2 cups of water.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of liquid smoke (optional).
- Provide of Garlic powder.
- Use of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Tony’s chacheres original creole seasoning.
- Take of Favorite bbq sauce.
Instructions to make BBQ country style ribs in the Ninja foodie:
- Season ribs with dry ingredients, set in fridge 15 mins or so… (no bbq sauce at this time.).
- Add water and liquid smoke to ninja foodie inter pot..
- Spray black baking rack with a nonstick spray.
- Place ribs in black rack, place that in the inter pot of the foodie..
- Pressure cook for 20 mins with a 10 mins natural release then a quick release..
- Remove black rack with ribs still in, set aside, remove inter pot, drain the liquids and do a quick wash on inter pot..
- Place inter pot back in the foodie, then place back the black rack, add bbq sauce on all of the ribs, air crips for 10 mins to brown up, can go longer if you like….
If you find this BBQ country style ribs in the Ninja foodie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.