Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy fudgy brownies (gluten free or regular) recipe. To cook easy fudgy brownies (gluten free or regular) you only need 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular):
- Use 10 oz of Semi-Sweet or Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Use 1/2 cup of Salted Butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 3 of Eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour (or Pillsbury Gluten Free Multipurpose Flour Blend).
Steps to make Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular):
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper the width of the bottom an 8-inch square non-stick pan, but long enough to overlap the other 2 sides.
- Melt butter and chocolate and stir together.
- Add both sugars and stir again.
- Mix in eggs 1 at a time and whip.
- Fold in flour.
- Pour mixture into paper lined pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Brownies are done when a toothpick comes out with a little bit of brownie on it.
- Place pan on a wire rack and allow brownies to cool completely (this step is important).
- Pull brownie square out of the pan, lifting by the parchment paper ends.
- Peel off parchment paper and cut as desired.
- Serve with milk…yum!.
If you find this Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.