Baked Parm cauliflower.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked parm cauliflower. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Parm cauliflower is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked Parm cauliflower is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook baked parm cauliflower using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Parm cauliflower:
- Make ready of cauliflower chopped.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Make ready of Paprika.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Make ready of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Baked Parm cauliflower:
- Preheat oven oven to 350°.
- Chop cauliflower head I cut mine down the middle then cut the stalks… it makes it easier to tear the florets off. Place on cookie sheet..
- Drizzle some olive oil and dry ingredients on the florets and mix so you cover all the florets with garlic salt,pepper,paprika. Place in oven and cook for about 25 min..
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over cauliflower and bake for an additional 5-7 min. Or until Parmesan cheese is melted..
- You can cut down the time you bake the cauliflower depending on how soft or hard you like your florets..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked parm cauliflower recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!