Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. And now you know green tea can help raise your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best t bone steak with hash browns recipe. You can have best t bone steak with hash browns using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns:
- You need T 4 of rib eye pieces bone steaks or steaks (around 100 to 150 grams each).
- Use of salt pepper and , to season.
- Provide of oil for brushing pan.
- Get 4 of eggs large.
- Prepare ½ cup of milk whole.
- You need of salt pepper and , to season.
- Use 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Use 2 tablespoons of flat leaf parsley chopped fresh.
- Get 5 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Get 680 grams of potatoes boiling , peeled and sliced into cubes ½ inchs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper freshly ground.
Instructions to make Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns:
- Season steaks on all sides with salt and pepper right before cooking. Brush grill pan or cast iron pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Put 1 to 2 pieces steak on the pan and cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, longer if desired. Remove steaks and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Repeat with the remaining steaks..
- Make the creamy eggs: Whisk eggs together with milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl until well combined..
- Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Pour in egg mixture and gently stir with a heatproof rubber spatula. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the eggs have set but still remain soft and creamy. Sprinkle parsley on top..
- Make the hash browns: Melt butter in a large sauté pan. Add potatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium-low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally with a flat spatula, until the potatoes are evenly browned and cooked through. (Allow the potatoes to cook for 5 minutes before turning for the first time.) Turn off heat..
- To assemble, arrange steaks on individual platters. Put equal portions of creamy eggs and hash browns on the side of each plate..
- Visit @ http://recipesnfood.com/explore-recipes/best-t-bone-steak-with-hash-browns/.
If you find this Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.