Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Meatloaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf recipe. To make meatloaf you only need 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf:
- Get 500 g of Beef mince.
- Get 500 g of Sausagemeat.
- Use 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- Get 2 teaspoons of mustard.
- Get 1/4 teaspoons of Sweet Basil.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoons of Oregano.
- Get 1/4 teaspoons of Sage.
- Use 1/4 teaspoons of Thyme.
- Take 1/4 teaspoons of Rosemary.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Take of topping.
- Take 2 tablespoons of rolled oats.
- Get 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
Steps to make Meatloaf:
- Combine mince, sausagemeat, onion, garlic, egg,carrot, parsley, mustard, herbs, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Press mixture into a 22cm loàf tin. Spread with prepared topping. Cover with tin foil and cook at 190°C for 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook for a further 30 minutes or until juices run clear when tested with a skewer or knife. Serve hot or cold.
- Topping….combine all ingredients.
The best meatloaf recipe you'll ever try, with a sticky, caramelized topping. My secret trick keeps it moist and tender without falling apart! I don't understand how anyone couldn't love meatloaf. It's so hearty, satisfying, and comforting nestled up with a mound of buttery mashed potatoes, a side of steamed beans. Do not worry about using lean meat – the rest of the ingredients will keep your meatloaf moist and juicy.
If you find this Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.