Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spare Ribs with Peach Apple Barbecue Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spare Ribs with Peach Apple Barbecue Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spare ribs with peach apple barbecue sauce recipe. To cook spare ribs with peach apple barbecue sauce you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spare Ribs with Peach Apple Barbecue Sauce:
- Prepare of Spare Ribs (4.5 lbs).
- You need of Green Apple (1 medium).
- Provide of Peach (2 medium).
- Use of Garlic (2 cloves).
- You need of Onion (1 medium).
- Prepare of Brown Sugar (2 cups).
- Use of Chili Powder (4 tbs).
- Provide of Hickory Smoked Sea Salt (3 tbs).
- You need of Black Pepper (3tbs).
- Get of Bourbon (2 tsp).
- Provide of Onion Powder (2tbs).
- Take of Garlic Powder (2 tbs).
- You need of Paprika (3 tbs).
- Provide of Soy Sauce (1 tbs).
- Get of Vinegar (1 cup).
- Provide of Honey (2 tbs).
Instructions to make Spare Ribs with Peach Apple Barbecue Sauce:
- Prepare barbecue sauce before prepping ribs. This can be done the day before..
- Saute chopped onion and garlic, then lightly saute finely chopped apple and peaches..
- Combine garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, black pepper, sea salt into the pan..
- Mix vinegar, honey, soy sauce and bourbon into the sauce and let it cook down for 2 hours on low. Stir occasionally to stop it from burning..
- Prepping spare ribs..
- Combine brown sugar, paprika, and chili powder into a dry rub and rub it into the spare ribs..
- Wrap spare ribs in aluminum foil and bake in a sheet pan at 225 for 3 hours.
- Unwrap ribs and brush with Peach apple barbecue sauce. Cook at 300 for 3 hours. Brush every hour..
If you find this Spare Ribs with Peach Apple Barbecue Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.