Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Style Fried Tofu with Chili Garlic Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Style Fried Tofu with Chili Garlic Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean style fried tofu with chili garlic soy sauce recipe. You can have korean style fried tofu with chili garlic soy sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean Style Fried Tofu with Chili Garlic Soy Sauce:
- Use of For the tofu:.
- Provide 1 of (One) pound package firm tofu.
- Use of salt for seasoning.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of neutral flavored oil for frying.
- Prepare of For the soy sauce:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1.5-2 Tablespoons of sugar.
- Use 1.5-2 Tablespoons of vinegar.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Take of sliced fresh chilies to taste (jalapenos, serranos, or Thai chilies are good for this dish).
- Take 1 Tablespoon of sliced or chopped bulb onion.
- Take to taste of crushed red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 of green onion, chopped for garnish.
- Take of optional: toasted sesame seeds for garnish.
Steps to make Korean Style Fried Tofu with Chili Garlic Soy Sauce:
- Slice the tofu into roughly 1/2" thick slices widthwise. Pat dry with a paper or cloth towel on both sides and season lightly with salt..
- While the tofu is air-drying a bit, make the sauce by combining all sauce ingredients and stirring until all the sugar is dissolved. Start at the low end of the measurements and adjust upward if needed. Some folks like things sweeter and/or tangier than others..
- In a non-stick or well seasoned fry pan, heat the oil to medium high, and fry the tofu, about 3 minutes per side, until it's light golden brown. If you like a slightly thicker, browner crust, turn the heat down to medium and go 5 to 7 minutes per side..
- Plate the tofu, spoon the sauce over it, sprinkle some chopped green onions on top, and enjoy. :).
If you find this Korean Style Fried Tofu with Chili Garlic Soy Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.