Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cajun-Style Smoked Turkey recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun-Style Smoked Turkey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun-Style Smoked Turkey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The fantastic thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any noticeable fat before you prepare the meats.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun-style smoked turkey recipe. To cook cajun-style smoked turkey you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cajun-Style Smoked Turkey:
- You need 8 1/2 lb of Whole Turkey Breast.
- Use 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 3 tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground Red Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
Instructions to make Cajun-Style Smoked Turkey:
- Clean turkey and coat with EVOO. Rub liberally above and beneath skin with spices to coat. Allow to sit for 3 hours..
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Fill bottom of stovetop smoker with 1 cup of apple wood chips. Place rubbed turkey on small baking rack over wood chips. Cover smoker tightly with heavy-duty aluminum foil..
- Place smoker on stove over medium heat for 15-20 minutes..
- Remove smoker from stove and place directly into oven. Bake at 325°F for 4.5 hours. Remove foil cover and bake uncovered for additional 1 hour..
- When cooked through, remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before carving..
If you find this Cajun-Style Smoked Turkey recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.