Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chilli relleno breakfast bake 🌶️. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️ is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️ is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chilli relleno breakfast bake 🌶️ using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️:
- Take 5 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 2 cans of whole Green Chillis.
- Prepare 1 bag of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
- Get 7-8 of Corn tortillas.
- Get of Salt & pepper (to taste).
Instructions to make Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️:
- First drain and chop your green chilli's into medium sized chunks. You can use whole chilli's if you prefer, for this recipe I chop them so you get a price of chilli in every bite..
- Next chop you tortillas into medium sized peices and layer the bottom of a shallow pan with your tortillas. Add a layer of green chilli's and shredded cheese. Repeat this Stella until all your tortillas and chilli's are layered..
- Beat your eggs and milk together. Add salt and pepper and pour over your chilli's, cheese, and tortillas..
- To top add a few whole tortillas and top with more cheese..
- Bake for 30-45 min at 375*. Let sit and cool for 15min before serving. Too with sour cream, salsa, or your favorite hott sauce! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chilli relleno breakfast bake 🌶️ recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!