Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Deep-fried Tofu with Thickened Mushroom Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Deep-fried Tofu with Thickened Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deep-fried Tofu with Thickened Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to deep-fried tofu with thickened mushroom sauce recipe. You can have deep-fried tofu with thickened mushroom sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Deep-fried Tofu with Thickened Mushroom Sauce:
- Provide 1 block of Silken tofu.
- You need 50 grams of Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare 50 grams of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Use 1 dash of Leeks or green onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- Get 2 tsp of Katakuriko slurry (1:1 ratio of water to katakuriko).
- Prepare 1 of Yuzu pepper.
- Prepare of [A].
- Provide 200 ml of Dashi stock.
- Get 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Use 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
Instructions to make Deep-fried Tofu with Thickened Mushroom Sauce:
- Slice the stem end of the enoki mushrooms, cut in half and shred. Cut the stems off the shimeji mushrooms and shred as well..
- Put the ingredients listed under A into a pan. When the mixture comes to a boil, add the mushrooms from Step 1, simmer over medium heat for 1 minute, then add the katakuriko slurry to thicken. The mushroom sauce is done..
- Next, cut the block of tofu in half, sandwich between paper towels and leave for 5 minutes to drain excess moisture, then coat with katakuriko..
- Deep fry the tofu in medium-hot oil for 3 minutes and it's done (I fried the tofu in a small frying pan with about 1 cm of oil)..
- Pour the piping hot mushroom sauce and green onions over the fried tofu…. If you dissolve yuzu pepper paste in the sauce, it's absolutely terrific..
If you find this Deep-fried Tofu with Thickened Mushroom Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.