Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Winter Vegetables & Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Vegetables & Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to winter vegetables & noodles recipe. You can cook winter vegetables & noodles using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Winter Vegetables & Noodles:
- Take of fresh Brussels sprouts, sliced thin.
- You need of butter.
- You need of olive oil.
- Provide of cooked fresh or pickled beets, roughly chopped.
- You need of cooked chicken, chopped (optional).
- Use of butter.
- Prepare of (1 serving) hot cooked egg noodles or pasta.
- Take of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Winter Vegetables & Noodles:
- Boil the noodles in salted water while you prepare the vegetables.
- Heat 1/2 TB butter and 1 TB olive oil over medium heat until the butter starts to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Sautee chopped Brussels sprouts in the butter and oil until soft, about 3-5 minutes. (If using leftover sprouts, sautee just until heated, about 1 minute).
- Add chopped beets to the Brussels sprouts and stir until hot. If desired, add 1 TB of butter or olive oil..
- If using the cooked chicken, add to the pan along with the beets..
- Salt and pepper the vegetable mix to taste..
- Butter the noodles as soon as they are cooked and drained. Top with the sauteed veggies and serve immediately..
If you find this Winter Vegetables & Noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.