Cornish Pasties – Vegetarian.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cornish pasties – vegetarian. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cornish Pasties – Vegetarian is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Cornish Pasties – Vegetarian is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cornish pasties – vegetarian using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornish Pasties – Vegetarian:
- Prepare of potatoes.
- Get of broccoli.
- Make ready of small brown onion, finely chopped.
- Get of unit stalk celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare of small carrot, finely chopped.
- Get of peas.
- Get of evoo.
- Prepare of shortcrust pastry.
Steps to make Cornish Pasties – Vegetarian:
- Cook potato for 8 to 10 minutes or until just tender, adding broccoli for last 2 minutes. Drain. Return to pan. Using a fork, roughly mash mixture.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Add celery and carrot. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until carrot starts to brown..
- Add potato mixture and peas to pan. Stir to combine. Cool..
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Grease baking tray. Using a 15cm cutter, cut 2 rounds from each pastry sheet. Spoon 2 tablespoons mixture over centre of 1 pastry round. Fold up sides to enclose filling. Press edges to seal and form frills. Stand on 1 pre-floured tray. Repeat with remaining mixture and pastry rounds. Brush pasties with milk.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Stand for 5 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cornish pasties – vegetarian recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!