Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Meatloaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf recipe. You can cook meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatloaf:
- Use 2 lb of ground beef.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper (chopped).
- Take 1 of red bell pepper (chopped).
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of seasoning salt.
- Take 1 of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 of onion powder.
- Provide 1 of cracker crumbs.
- Get 3/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
- Take 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl (exclude the ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar).
- Once everything is mixed together, pack meat into a meatloaf pan.
- Put meatloaf in the oven and let it bake for an hour.
- Take the meatloaf out of the oven (drain the excess oil) and spread your ketchup, mustard and brown sugar mix on top of your meatloaf and then let it cook for 30 more minutes..
- Remove from the oven and serve?..
The best meatloaf recipe you'll ever try, with a sticky, caramelized topping. My secret trick keeps it moist and tender without falling apart! I don't understand how anyone couldn't love meatloaf. It's so hearty, satisfying, and comforting nestled up with a mound of buttery mashed potatoes, a side of steamed beans. Do not worry about using lean meat – the rest of the ingredients will keep your meatloaf moist and juicy.
If you find this Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.