Baked Matcha Cheesecake Bars.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked matcha cheesecake bars. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Matcha Cheesecake Bars is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Baked Matcha Cheesecake Bars is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked matcha cheesecake bars using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Matcha Cheesecake Bars:
- Get of For the crust:.
- Take 40 grams of Oreo cookies (or cookies and biscuits of your choice).
- Get 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- Make ready 90 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 of Egg.
- Make ready 10 grams of Sweetened condensed milk.
- Get 50 grams of Heavy cream.
- Get 10 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 3 grams of ○ Matcha.
- Prepare 15 grams of ○ Condensed milk.
- Make ready 10 grams of ○ White chocolate (optional).
Steps to make Baked Matcha Cheesecake Bars:
- The steps are the same as (the strawberry cheesecake version: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/149903-baked-strawberry-cheesecake-bar). Take the cream cheese and egg out of the refrigerator and bring to room temperature. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149903-baked-strawberry-cheesecake-bar.
- Remove the cream filling from the Oreo cookies, place in a resealable bag and crush into a powder. 10 cookies make about 35 g of Oreo powder..
- Combine the crumbled Oreo from Step 2 and the melted butter. Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper, press the cookie-butter mixture on the bottom, and chill in the refrigerator..
- If you press down hard with a plastic-wrapped kamaboko board or some flat surface, the crust will be flattened properly even in the corners..
- Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C. Beat the egg well..
- Mix cream cheese with a whisk. Add all the ingredients except ○ one by one, mixing well between additions..
- Put the pound cake mold from Step 3 on a scale. Add 1/2 of the cheese mixture plus 10 g (about 115 g). Bake for 15 minutes at 355°F/180°C. There's no need to cover with foil..
- As the cake bakes, melt the white chocolate into the remaining cheese mixture in a double boiler. Sift in the matcha, add the condensed milk, and mix very well with a whisk..
- Take the cake out of the oven after 15 minutes and pour in the mixture from Step 8. Lower the heat to 340°F/170°C and bake for 25-30 minutes, covered with aluminium foil..
- It's done. Let it cool, cover it tightly and chill in the refrigerator (at least 6 hours)..
- Cut into 4-6 pieces as you like, and it's done..
- I used 5 pieces of Kiri brand cream cheese..
- I doubled the amounts to make one 18 cm square mold. If you don't cover the top with foil, it browns like this..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked matcha cheesecake bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!