How to Prepare Award-winning Creamy Broccoli & Cauliflower Bake
Creamy Broccoli & Cauliflower Bake.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, creamy broccoli & cauliflower bake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Broccoli & Cauliflower Bake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Creamy Broccoli & Cauliflower Bake is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy broccoli & cauliflower bake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Broccoli & Cauliflower Bake:
- Make ready of frozen broccoli & cauliflower (both on same bag) (or 12 ounces each individual).
- Prepare of Cream of mushroom.
- Get of soymilk (or milk of your choice ).
- Get of shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
- Prepare of gluten-free baking mix or regular baking mix (such as Bisquick).
- Make ready of butter.
Steps to make Creamy Broccoli & Cauliflower Bake:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In large bowl, mix together soup, milk, baking mix, butter, & 1 cup of cheese. Then mix in frozen veggies. Turn into 1 1/2 qt baking dish. Top with remaining cup of cheese..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food creamy broccoli & cauliflower bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!