Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chai Tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chai Tea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chai tea recipe. You can cook chai tea using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chai Tea:
- You need of cloves.
- Use of Milk.
- Take of Ginger.
- You need of Water.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Use of Teabags [breakfast tea].
- You need of Cinnamon.
- Take of Cardimond.
- Provide of Sugar.
Steps to make Chai Tea:
- Grab 2 cups. Pour water halfway into each cup. Pour that water into into a saucepan. Preferably one with a pouring edge..
- Add teabags, cloves, a cinnamon stick,small block of ginger, a pinch of black pepper, 2 cardimond seeds crushed with back of spoon. Let boil..
- Once bubbling, add desired amount of sugar. Let boil a little longer..
- Pour same amount of milk as you did water. Let boil.
- Using a small sieve, pour the mixture carefully into a jug, sieving all the bits! Do this by the sink if you are a beginner..
- Now pour into mug and enjoy!!.
If you find this Chai Tea recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.