Lilikoi Bars with Fresh Lilikoi Glaze.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lilikoi bars with fresh lilikoi glaze. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lilikoi Bars with Fresh Lilikoi Glaze is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Lilikoi Bars with Fresh Lilikoi Glaze is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lilikoi bars with fresh lilikoi glaze using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lilikoi Bars with Fresh Lilikoi Glaze:
- Prepare 1/2 Pound of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Flour.
- Take 1/8 Teaspoon of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 6 of eggs Large.
- Make ready 2 Cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Cup of lillikoi juice.
- Take 1 Cup of Flour.
- Take 1 of lemon , juice and zest.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Water.
- Take 1/2 Cup of sugar granulated.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Lilikoi juice.
- Get 1/4 of Lemon , juiced.
Instructions to make Lilikoi Bars with Fresh Lilikoi Glaze:
- First, make the lilikoi juice. Cut eat fruit in half and scoop out the pulp and seeds and place in food processor or blender..
- Pulse a few short times for no more than 30 seconds. This will pull the pulp away from the seeds and get more juice out..
- Pour pulp into a sieve with a bowl underneath (1/2 c at a time) and use the back of spoon to push down on the pulp and juice. Reserve 1 cup of juice and discard seeds..
- Now onto the Bars. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. For the crust, cream the butter and sugar until light in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment..
- Combine the flour and salt and with the mixer on low, add to the butter until just mixed..
- Dump the dough onto a well-floured board and gather into a ball. Flatten the dough with floured hands and press it into a 9 by 13 by 2-inch baking sheet, building up a 1/2-inch edge on all sides..
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes (or speed it up in the freezer for 15 minutes)..
- For the filling, Whisk together the eggs, sugar, lilikoi juice, lemon zest, lemon juice, and flour..
- Pour over the crust and bake for 30 minutes, until the filling is set. Let cool..
- For the Lilikoi Glaze, boil water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Add passion fruit and lemon juice and boil for a further 3 minutes. It will boil rapidly and looks like it expanded..
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. It will turn into a thick and sugary passion fruit syrup..
- Allow to cool and drizzle over lilikoi bars..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lilikoi bars with fresh lilikoi glaze recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!