Baked Cheesey Cauliflower Rounds.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked cheesey cauliflower rounds. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Cheesey Cauliflower Rounds is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Baked Cheesey Cauliflower Rounds is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked cheesey cauliflower rounds using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cheesey Cauliflower Rounds:
- Make ready of cooked cauliflower.
- Take of purple onions (chopped).
- Prepare of green onions (chopped).
- Take of shredded cheese.
- Make ready of garlic powder.
- Get of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Cheesey Cauliflower Rounds:
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Take cooked cauliflower and put it in a food processor. Pulse it for one to two minutes until the cauliflower looks like "rice"..
- In a large bowl, add the cauliflower rice, cheese, onions and seasonings. Mix well to combine..
- Shape into rounds using about 1 1/2 tablespoons..
- Place the rounds onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or cooking spray..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Turn halfway through to brown both sides. Remove when rounds are golden brown and crispy. Serve with marinara or your favorite dipping sauce. Be careful, they're addicting! This recipe makes about 30-35 rounds depending on how big you shape the rounds. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked cheesey cauliflower rounds recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!