Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Taylor's Dinner Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Taylor's Dinner Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taylor's Dinner Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taylor's dinner salad recipe. To cook taylor's dinner salad you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Taylor's Dinner Salad:
- Take of salad.
- Provide of of bibb lettuce.
- You need of of red lettuce.
- Get of of baby greens.
- Prepare of baked potato, russet. You may substitute yukon gold or red..
- Use of sliced pickled beets, drained. 14 .5 ounce size.
- Take of red onion, cut in half then thinly sliced.
- Take of cooked chicken breast, cubed.
- Get of hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of vinaigrette, your choosing to toss with the greens.
- Take of croutons, your favorite.
Steps to make Taylor's Dinner Salad:
- Place cleaned and dried greens in large mixing bowl. Greens should be torn into bite sized pieces..
- Add vinaigrette and toss..
- On a large platter arrange greens first covering platter..
- Take eggs and spread neatly in a row at top of platter..
- On opposite side, place sliced beets across in same manner..
- Next to eggs spread onions across platter..
- Next to beets, spread cooked chicken across platter..
- Top middle row with sliced potatoes. Sprinkle a touch of salt and pepper over the entire platter..
- Top each serving with croutons..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
If you find this Taylor's Dinner Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.