Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp fried rice recipe. To cook shrimp fried rice you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Use of Medium/ Large Shrimp.
- Take of Frozen peas.
- You need 3 of Large eggs ( wisked.
- Provide 1 of Green peppers ( thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of Red peppers ( thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Whole white onion ( thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Indian Basmati Rice.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive oil/ Canola oil.
- Use of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame Seed Oil.
Instructions to make Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Cook rice according to instructions and set aside once done..
- Wash & rinse shrimp/ set aside.
- Heat oil in Non stick Wok.
- Add peppers & peas (stir fry until sauteed ( add just a little soy sauce & sesame seed oil while cooking * Just a little will do because you will add more later).
- Add egg batter ( continue stirring until egg is done within the vegetables.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Once shrimp turns pink add in rice a lil at a time…
- Add sesame seed oil & soy sauce according to taste…
Traditionally cooked in a wok over high heat, Chinese fried rice is perhaps the *most* genius recipe for using up leftover rice. This Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice will satisfy all your Chinese food cravings while still keeping your dinner healthy, delicious, and super quick. It is a wonderful light meal packed with veggies and. Savory wok charred shrimp fried rice tossed with shrimp, egg, and green onion, simply irresistible. Who needs take-out when you can make this quick & tasty wok charred shrimp fried rice at home!
If you find this Shrimp Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.