Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp fried rice recipe. You can cook shrimp fried rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Prepare of Medium/ Large Shrimp.
- Take of Frozen peas.
- Prepare 3 of Large eggs ( wisked.
- You need 1 of Green peppers ( thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of Red peppers ( thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of Whole white onion ( thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 cup of Indian Basmati Rice.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive oil/ Canola oil.
- Provide of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- You need of Sesame Seed Oil.
Instructions to make Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Cook rice according to instructions and set aside once done..
- Wash & rinse shrimp/ set aside.
- Heat oil in Non stick Wok.
- Add peppers & peas (stir fry until sauteed ( add just a little soy sauce & sesame seed oil while cooking * Just a little will do because you will add more later).
- Add egg batter ( continue stirring until egg is done within the vegetables.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Once shrimp turns pink add in rice a lil at a time…
- Add sesame seed oil & soy sauce according to taste…
Traditionally cooked in a wok over high heat, Chinese fried rice is perhaps the *most* genius recipe for using up leftover rice. This Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice will satisfy all your Chinese food cravings while still keeping your dinner healthy, delicious, and super quick. It is a wonderful light meal packed with veggies and. Savory wok charred shrimp fried rice tossed with shrimp, egg, and green onion, simply irresistible. Who needs take-out when you can make this quick & tasty wok charred shrimp fried rice at home!
If you find this Shrimp Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.