Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey and vegetable meatloaf recipe. You can have turkey and vegetable meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf:
- Use 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Get 1 cup of diced yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini shredded (be sure to squeeze out excess water).
- Provide 1 of celery stalk finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of carrots, finely sliced.
- Provide 1 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of diced mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 3/4 cup of rolled oats.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
Instructions to make Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat loaf-sized baking pan/dish with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and sauté onion 3-5 minutes..
- Add in carrots, celery and bell pepper, and cook an additional 3-5 minutes..
- Add in zucchini, mushroom and garlic for another 3 minutes..
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, oats, parsley, eggs, tomato paste, paprika, salt and pepper. Fold in veggies..
- Place into pan in a loaf shape..
- Bake until brown 1 hour or so..
- Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes..
- Cut into 8 slices (2 slices = 1 serving)..
Add rest of the vegetables and cook until soft and some of the liquid has evaporated. In a mixing bowl, mix ground turkey, oatmeal mixture, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce and sauteed veggies until well combined. Form into a loaf shape and place in a greased loaf pan or on a greased cookie sheet. How to make a Veggie-Packed Turkey Meatloaf Recipe In a food processor, blend together the egg whites, onion, carrots, garlic, ketchup and kale and puree until smooth. Then using your hands mix the pureed mixture together with ground turkey meat and seasonings.
If you find this Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.