Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup. Andrea, love this soup on so many levels! That's a winning combination for sure. Glad I stopped in to see you today.
Roasted cauliflower kale soup with kale chips and pine nuts topping. Rich, creamy (no cream) and delicious, this soup is full of wonderful flavor. Time for some Cauliflower Kale Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted cauliflower and kale soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Andrea, love this soup on so many levels! That's a winning combination for sure. Glad I stopped in to see you today.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted cauliflower and kale soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup:
- Take 1 of medium head cauliflower, chopped into small pieces.
- Take 1 of large bunch kale.
- Take 2 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Take of Chicken or vegetable stock.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
You can definitely tell it is fall around here. This simple, flexible Cauliflower Kale Salad is great for packing for lunches in fall or winter! When I want a fast, healthy meal, this salad is my go-to recipe. I dress it up with fresh citrus juices, seasonal veggies, and my favorite nuts & cheese.
Instructions to make Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup:
- Preheat oven to 230C. In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Do the same for the kale in a separate bowl. Place both vegetable in separate baking sheet..
- Start roasting the califlower for about 20 minutes. Turn down the heat to 150C and then place kale into the oven. Roast for 20-25 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pot and saute celery and onion until fragrant. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper, then add the cauliflower and broth until the cauliflower is barely covered. Simmer for 10 minutes then stir in kale. Set aside a couple of crispy kale for garnish. Simmer for another 10 minutes uncovered..
- Turn off set. Let cool for 5 minutes. Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth. You may add more broth if the soup is too thick..
- Turn on heat and adjust with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with crispy kale on top..
This healthy vegan kale and cauliflower soup recipe is easy to make with simple ingredients. Low-calorie and fat-free but full of flavour and nutrition. This flavourful, healthy kale and cauliflower soup is a delicious, nutritious and easy way to eat more kale. Watch how to make the best cauliflower soup in this short recipe video. Roasting the cauliflower gives it tons of flavor, and it's so easy to do!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food roasted cauliflower and kale soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!