Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp fried rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp fried rice recipe. To make shrimp fried rice you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp fried rice:
- Get of Chinese fried rice.
- Take 2 stick of green onion.
- You need 4 oz of chopped ham.
- Provide 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 4 oz of cooked shrimp.
- You need 3/4 cup of long grain cooked n cooled rice.
- You need 1/2 small of onion.
- Use 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Shrimp fried rice:
- season egg with salt n pepper heat oil in wok or large frying pan and add the egg pulling the set egg towards the center and tilting the pan to let the unset egg run into the edges when egg is almost done break into large pieces transfer to a plate n set aside.
- heat oil in the wok and add onion and stir fry over high heat untill it starts to run transparent add ham and stir fry for 1 min. add the rice and peas and stir fry for 3 mins untill the rice is heated through add egg ,soy sauce, green onion and shrimp make sure its heated through n serve.
Traditionally cooked in a wok over high heat, Chinese fried rice is perhaps the *most* genius recipe for using up leftover rice. This Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice will satisfy all your Chinese food cravings while still keeping your dinner healthy, delicious, and super quick. It is a wonderful light meal packed with veggies and. Savory wok charred shrimp fried rice tossed with shrimp, egg, and green onion, simply irresistible. Who needs take-out when you can make this quick & tasty wok charred shrimp fried rice at home!
If you find this Shrimp fried rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.