Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, roasted cheesy cauliflower soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted cheesy cauliflower soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup:
- Make ready 3-4 T. of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of lg. Onion.
- Prepare 1 head of Garlic.
- Get 2 heads of Cauliflower.
- Take 2 T. of Butter.
- Get 1 c. of Shredded carrots.
- Take 1 of rib of celery.
- Prepare 32 oz. of Vegetable stock.
- Get 2 c. of Heavy cream.
- Take 1 c. of Milk.
- Make ready 16 oz. of Extra-sharp cheddar cheese*.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Get of DON'T use pre-shredded cheese; won't melt properly.
Instructions to make Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Rough chop the onion and put in large roasting pan. Separate garlic into cloves, remove skins, and add to pan. Cut cauliflower into florets and add to pan. Drizzle olive oil over all and toss with rubber spatula to evenly coat..
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through..
- In large soup pot, melt butter plus 1 T. olive oil over medium heat. Saute carrots and celery 5 minutes. Add 1 cup of the broth, cover and cook about 10 minutes to soften veggies..
- Set aside about 2 cups of the smaller cooked cauliflower florets. Add remaining roasting pan ingredients to the soup pot along with remaining stock. Blend to desired smooth consistency with an immersion blender..
- On medium heat, stir in cream and milk. When hot, stir in the shredded cheese a little at a time so it melts. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add reserved cauliflower florets..
- Serve hot with crackers..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food roasted cheesy cauliflower soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!