Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust
Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust:
- Get of medium sized head cauliflower.
- Take of Large eggs beaten.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella.
- Take of Parmesan shredded.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Make ready of oregano.
- Take of pepper.
- Get of For the pizza topping.
- Make ready of I tsp olive oil.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Take of garlic (minced).
- Make ready of of white wine (I used Casal Garcia).
- Make ready of lemon zest and juice.
- Take of peeled shrimp (whichever size you prefer,I always prefer Colossal).
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take of Italian seasoning.
- Get of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust:
- Instructions Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and place a pizza stone inside (if using). My pizza stone is small, so I just used a regular pizza pan. If you're not using pre-riced cauliflower, put cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until very fine crumbs remain. Alternatively, you can grate the cauliflower using a cheese grater..
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl, cover it with a paper towel and microwave for 5 minutes. Remove the cauliflower and let it cool. You can place it in the freezer for a couple of minutes to speed up the process. Once cool, wrap the cauliflower in a dishtowel and squeeze until it is completely dry. It is very important to get all of the moisture out..
- Place the cauliflower in a large (dry) mixing bowl. Mix in the cheeses, seasonings and eggs. If you're using a 16 ounce bag of pre-riced cauliflower (like me), you may need to add about ¼ cup egg whites, another egg, milk or water. I added ¼ cup egg whites because the cauliflower crust mixture seemed too dry..
- Transfer cauliflower crust mixture to a large piece of parchment paper (no larger than your pizza stone) and press the dough into a circle, making sure the crust is thin and of about ¼ inch thickness..
- Gently pick up the parchment paper and slide it with entire crust on top on to pizza stone or pizza baking pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. While pizza is cooking, begin preparing shrimp and other toppings. In a large skillet, melt butter and oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and lemon zest, cook for one minute..
- Add the wine and lemon juice, simmer for 2 minutes. Add shrimp and cook only until pink. Remove from pan and set aside. Once the crust is golden, remove it from the oven and brush dough with garlic-lemon sauce from pan. Be generous, but you don't want wet puddles on your pizza..
- Top with shrimp, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Place pizza back in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Garnish with the chopped parsley. Serve immediately. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!