Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta recipe. To make turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta:
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond milk or skim.
- Take 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Use 1 of egg beaten.
- Take 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 cup of feta cheese.
- Take 2 cups of zucchini, water squeezed out.
- Prepare 1 cup of marinara sauce, divided.
Steps to make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- In large bowl mix together the oats and milk until firm..
- Add the ground turkey, egg, seasonings, worcestershire sauce, feta cheese, zucchini and ½ cup of the marinara..
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined..
- Place on baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray and form a loaf..
- Spread at last ½ cup sauce over the top..
- Cook for 1 hr and 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees..
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices or store in refrigerator or freezer. Serve with salad, cottage cheese or rice cauliflower..
Delícíous turkey meatloaf fílled wíth shredded zucchíní and feta cheese. Thís ís the perfect recípe to use up the last of summer's zucchíní. Greek Turkey Zucchini Meatloaf is a flavorful spin on the classic comfort food. Stuffed with feta and juicy from all the shredded zucchini, this healthy main dish will definitely become a new staple in your dinner rotation. Make an indent in the middle and crumble in the feta cheese.
If you find this Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.