Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, roasted cauliflower, fennel & radish salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have roasted cauliflower, fennel & radish salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad:
- Get of cauliflower.
- Take of watermelon radishes, or regular radishes.
- Take of bulb of fennel.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Chopped mixed fresh herbs.
- Make ready of Trader Joe's Champagne Pear vinaigrette.
Steps to make Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad:
- Cut cauliflower into 1 inch steaks and flowerets. Trim stalk from fennel bulb and reserve fronds. Slice fennel into wedges. Wash radishes well, trim and cut in wedges or chunks..
- On a baking sheet or in a shallow baking pan arrange vegetables in order of length of cooking time. Radishes first, then fennel then cauliflower..
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil and salt. Roast at 425° until cooked well. 45 mins for radishes, 35 mins for fennel and 25 mins for cauliflower. Rotate vegetables as needed to chat and cook well. Remove from baking sheet as done cooking..
- Place cooled roasted vegetables on a mixing bowl. Chop herbs and fennel fronds. Add to bowl. Add vinaigrette and toss. Adjust salt as needed. Serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roasted cauliflower, fennel & radish salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!