Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken thighs w/ rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken thighs w/ rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken thighs w/ rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken thighs w/ rice recipe. To cook chicken thighs w/ rice you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken thighs w/ rice:
- Provide of chicken thighs.
- You need of potatos.
- Get of zucchini.
- Get of mushrooms.
- Get of rice.
- Take of crushed tomatos(or left over marinara).
- Use of garlic powder.
- Provide of onion powder.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- Use of chicken stock.
- Get of mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Chicken thighs w/ rice:
- Start cooking your rice..
- As rice is cooking remove skin from your chicken and brown the chicken. As chicken is cooking add spices over chicken. slice your zucchini, cube potatoes..
- Remove chicken after it's fully browned. In the same skillet par cook your potatoes in the oil you cooked the chicken in. When potatoes are done saute the rest of the vegetables for 3 minutes more..
- When rice is done layer the rice on the bottom of a 9/12 baking dish. Add your chicken stock . The put chicken, vegetables over the rice. Salt and pepper to tast.Then put crushed tomatoes or left over sauce on top..
- Put in a 400°F oven for 30 minutes. After 30 min. add mozzarella over the top and continue baking for 10 more min. Remove from oven and let it sit for 10 min. Then enjoy..
It's like cooking the rice with a homemade stock! I re-uploaded this video with my usual music. Music: Title: Nile's Blues Courtesy of: Kevin MacLeod (http. Similar to my One Pot Chicken and Rice with Artichokes, I just love making rice this way. In a large mixing bowl season chicken with salt and black pepper.
If you find this Chicken thighs w/ rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.