Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing recipe. To cook creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing:
- You need 2 of large chicken breasts, sliced in halves.
- Take 1/2 C of crushed almonds.
- Prepare of s&p.
- Get 1 (12 oz) of box organic cream of chicken soup.
- Use 6-8 of asparagus stem, slice at a thin angle.
- You need 1/2 bag of pepperidge farm stuffing, herb seasoned.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 C of beef broth.
- Get 5 T of butter.
- You need of Cooking spray.
- Take 1/2-3/4 C of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/2-3/4 C of shredded romano cheese, or a cheese you like.
Steps to make Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 9×11 baking dish with cooking spray. S&P both sides of chicken breasts. Place the breasts in the baking dish and top with the crushed almonds..
- In a small mixing bowl, add the soup, broth, and combine 3/4 of the cheeses leaving about 1/2C of each for topping..
- In a medium saute pan, melt the butter and then add the onion and garlic and cook 3 minutes – until clear. Add the asparagus and cook 2 minutes. Add the broth and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and then add the 1/2 pkg of stuffing and combine..
- Pour the soup mixture over the breasts covering all. Bake in oven for 22 minutes or until the breasts have a nice brown crust on them. Serve with the stuffing- delicious.
If you find this Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.